Happy Holidays! The store will re-open Black Friday through December 1 for new custom builds on all models. December 2 until the end of the year we will be closed again to build orders AND some inventory to make leads times shorter. Although we might offer up some surprise builds in the meantime.
20 watts from 2x EL84
This Angry Custom 20 is built at Voodoo Lab in Santa Rosa California. Featuring our Angry Badger PCB which fits our 2.X platform of chassis/cabinet and transformer set.
Channel ONE: Cap'n Crunch - SIR #34 with its thick and heavy distorted rhythm tones is faithfully represented.
Channel TWO: Angry Badger - sometimes known simply as the Aldrich mod, this lead channel is like a modded M-type amp with more gain and plenty of tight, chunky low end.
- 4 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 20 watts from 2x EL84 power tubes
- Hand-soldered, thick PCB with through hole construction. High-quality components throughout
- Heavy, custom-wound Jet City power and output transformers
- Transparent pedal-friendly SS loop with internally adjustable level
- Saturation switch - adds diode clipping
- Channel One gain boost
- Rear-mounted variable DEPTH control
- Channel footswitch
Assembled in Santa Rosa, California from US-made and imported parts. Each amp is built one at a time and hand-serialized.
As always if you have something specific in mind or a question please email to email@example.com